Saturday, February 21, 2009
Life has been crazy lately...
Hello to all of you who have been waiting for a blog from me! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting once again! Let's just say that life has been soooooo busy! The last two weeks of January, Kaci and I were really sick with a virus. I missed five days of work because of that illness! It was horrible! :( We are so glad it is over! Then, Kaci turned 2 on Feb. 8th. We had a big party for her at our home, with a pink and purple bouncy castle, and Little Mermaid- Arial cake. She loves all of the Little Mermaid movies (and yes, she still loves Elmo too). It was so great to see so many family members and friends that day! If we didn't get to see you then, we hope to see you soon! :) Kaci had a blast at her party, and I'll post pictures soon (I need to get them back from my brother, Uncle Matt, the professional photographer). I actually got all of the thank you cards out within two weeks after the party! Which is a record for me, I'm horrible at remembering to do those kinds of things! Now, I'm trying to get my house back in order and also get ready for the cruise Kevin and I are going on (in 12 days)! So, as you can see- it has been really crazy around here! :) And, now Kaci is sick again this weekend...and Kevin is catching it too. I'm eating zinc as fast as I can! You gotta love the daycare germs....what else can I say!?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment