Wow! Is it really 2009 already? I can hardly believe it! Kaci will be 2 years old on Feb. 8th, 2009. Time is really flying by ever since we had our little bundle of joy....which is now our independent, slightly larger, toddler of joy! I'm already spending much of my free time planning her B-day party...we already have a princess bouncer that will be in the yard that day! Oh, and my new obsession with the Twilight series. I can't wait to read the 3rd book!
Ah- the time for New Year Resolutions. I don't usually take the time to think of any much less write them down because I know I'm not going to keep them!
But this year, I really would like to accomplish these three goals (in no particular order...see I'm off to a great start already!).
1) Get better organized. Mostly meaning get my house in order. I'm so sick of the clutter and stuff that we don't even use or remember that we have it, until it is uncovered. So, wish me much luck on that one!
2) Enjoy more quality time with our family and friends. I have to say that I'm already working on this one, and I think I might succeed! And, I am so glad I found MySpace, Facebook, and blogger! I've been able to communicate with family and friends that I never get to talk to or see.
And last but not least, 3) Lose weight and get in better physical shape. Okay, so this one is going to be really hard because it has been really hard for the past two years. Thank goodness "my" Biggest Loser show starts again tomorrow night! I need the motivation and admiration I feel for the people on that show! Oh, how I would love to be able to wear bikinis again! Wishful thinking? I really hope not! Only time will tell...
Best of luck to you all with your resolutions and enjoy 2009! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment